Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #232 Spots and stripes

It's Wednesday, that can only mean one thing.. it's Stampotique day! Time for another fantastic new challenge over on the {Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog} today. 

This week our gorgeous Sam over at {The Pink Dog Blog} would like you to include spots and stripes on your creation this week.. here is a postcard I made for the challenge.

What a great challenge, thank you Sam xx 



A simple painterly background with ink splats and a doodled border, such fun!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in with Sam's fun challenge this week. Two lucky entries will each both win a $30 gift certificate to spend online in store at {Stampotique Originals}
  
 Good luck for the draw, happy creating, Gez ♥



3 comments:

  1. Love your postcard, Little Hoo-Hoo is one of my favourites perfect for SDC this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Gez. I love it. Yes we should all give ourselves a hug every day.
    Big hugs on the way from me to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation and the painterly background x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx