Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Stampotique Originals *LEAP DAY* Blog Hop 2016


EXCITING times!


Today, sees the launch of the brand NEW March 2016 stamp releases

 

It is always a great honour to be a part of the Stampotique hops!
 

I hope you have a great time hopping too!


You should have arrived here from Corrie Herriman's gorgeous blog {Made By CHook} and if you didn't, you may want to start the blog hop from the beginning over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge BLOG}.  
There are tons of new images from our favorite stamp designers and we are proud to welcome TWO (yes TWO) new stamp designers, Terri Richardson and also Karen Hayselden 

Welcome! Terri and Karen ! xx



Both of these ladies are wonderful artists and we think you will really enjoy the new spin they both give to the Stampotique line. Hopefully you will find some new stamps that you can't live without.
This is also your chance to win some random goodies-we will be drawing TWO winners fromTWO of the designer's blogs for a $30 gift certificate for the Stampotique online store
 You will need to hop all the way through and visit and leave comments on each designer's blog in order to win. 

I've made a postcard for the hop and I would love to send it to you! Just leave me a comment below if you would like to receive this postcard! Also, don't forget to tell us which are you new favourites as you hop along ♥




  Here's a little close-up/sneak peek that I shared on Facebook, thank you for all your likes and comments.. never easy to capture sparkle, especially this time of the year but I think I managed it..


  ~♥♥~

I have an art journal page to share with you also using some of the lovely new releases from {Daniel Torrente}, {Roc Nicholas}, {Kate Crane} and {France Papillon}

   Sarcasm.. it's all in the timing! (something I never have !!) 


Stamps used: {Pedro}, {Sarcasm Text}, {Colour Wheel}, {Kate's Doodles Cube}, {Mash Up}{Leaf Dot Border} 

 I hope you like my creations for the Blog Hop, please note the clock Pedro is holding is a transfer. From here you want to 'hop' over to Jackie Payne's gorgeous blog {Scrap Bang Wallop}

Have fun hopping, we will be pulling the random winners of the Leap Day Blog Hop at the beginning of our next challenge month on April 6th, 2016

                                            Happy Leap day! Happy Blog hopping..

  Gez ♥♥

47 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Loving all the pastel colours, they're so in vogue at the moment. All the new stamps look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more stamps to add to the wish list ! Love how you have used them, great makes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamps are fab, love what you have done with them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Nina's Angel" is SO sweet and the colours you have used suit her perfectly. I would love to receive your postcard (if no one else claims it?)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your art journal page is great! the colors, the motifs, .... everything!

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez! It's not just the fabulous stamps that stand out here but the gorgeous colours you have used! I love 'Nina's Angel' and if there's a hat please put my name in it!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work, so colorful great stamps too :)
    hugs norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you made with the stamps and the corner sun is just addorable. I would love to get this creation in my mailbox.

    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your samples, Gez! Yep, Nina's Angel is on my list of "must haves" also!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These both are so stunning Gez <3 Love!!
    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your projects are stunning Gez, the colours as well as the stamps you've chosen. I have a huge soft spot for magda's stamps and Nina angel is adorable. Your postcard is fabulous, I'd love to win it, thanks for the chance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your projects are stunning Gez, the colours as well as the stamps you've chosen. I have a huge soft spot for magda's stamps and Nina angel is adorable. Your postcard is fabulous, I'd love to win it, thanks for the chance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are fabulous Gez ! Well done !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards Gez......Love the using of Pedro with out colour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh oh! I've just seen another stamp for my wishlist Gez! Thank you for your inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love it, so sweet
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  17. YEAH! The day is finally here! OMG, I feel like the sarcasm stamp was made just for me, lol But, your colors, the stamp, the background, everything on the postcard you made is just amazing. Seeing it this morning was a great way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YEAH! The day is finally here! OMG, I feel like the sarcasm stamp was made just for me, lol But, your colors, the stamp, the background, everything on the postcard you made is just amazing. Seeing it this morning was a great way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovin' your art! what fun and so exciting! I have plenty of sarcasm for both of us, lol! Would love that beautiful postcard, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovin' your art! what fun and so exciting! I have plenty of sarcasm for both of us, lol! Would love that beautiful postcard, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful work! thanks for incorporating my corner sun and leaf dot border into your work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work. Love those bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous postcard! The new images are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your journal page and cross fingers I get a postcard from you (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So gorgeous!
    Happy Hop Day Gez! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your projects, nina is so cute!I would love you get the postcard...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous Gez! Love the wonderful soft colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the 'sarcasm' card! I like your design and color elements too---very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So awesome Gez! LOVE your creations and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love love love.. Thank you for the opportunity to win and I really like everything but especially the bunz'🐰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  31. Woo Hoo...glad to see there is another Agatha to add to my collection. Beautiful samples Gez...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute! I love your color schemes

    ReplyDelete
  33. The sarcasm one is fab. I need that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So fabulous! I love all the stamps you used and the projects are soooo gorgeous! Thanks for so much fun and inspiring!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful work...
    So many stamps, so many decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  36. How sweet is Nina Angel. Love the bright colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving the pastel colours! Awesome stamps and creations too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Gez
    Love, love both of your creations... So cheerful, colourful and beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win your card it's so lovely!!!
    Sending you hugs and love, Hope you are well.
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love these! That pedro stamp is really growing on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Both projects are absolutely wonderful and so different from each other. Both showcase the new stamps beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your "messy" backgrounds, I too am addicted to the Gelli plate...and I too am messy...oh well one can say we really get into our art!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are fabulous Gez, love your choice of stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fun pieces. Pretty colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx