Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #234 Time Challenge ~ 30 minutes or less!

What an exciting week over at Stampotique Originals this week with all the lovely new stamp releases {SEE HERE!} and now it's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge blog}

This week our lovely hostess {Sue Davis} would like you create something in 30 minutes or under........... what a great challenge Sue!

Here is my made a card...


I always hold my breathe when I try and work clean and simple, I am such a messy crafter! I am really pleased with how my card turned out!

I stamped and embossed the brand NEW{Under My Wing} stamp from one of our NEW artists {Terri Richardson} have you seen her other designs?? AMAZING!

The image was coloured using watercolour paints and the sentiment {Two hearts... one love...} was also stamped directly onto the card a couple of times.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the change. A special thank you to everyone who left comments on my blog for the blog hop.. see {HERE} for full details, remember there is still time to join in the fun!

   Happy crafting, Gez ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Love the new stamps and what you have made. Nine times out of ten I mess up when working directly on a project, well done for achieving clean crisp image. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge Gez and a great make - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Gez! Great bird image! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Gez, so crisp and clean, and I love this sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooo cute!
    Lovely as always Gez.
    Big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx