Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #236 St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day from everyone at Stampotique! This week it's the turn of {Jackie Payne} to pick this weeks challenge.. I hope you can join in the fun!

I've made a clean and simple card and hidden a little leprechaun with a VERY big hat amongst the flowers !!

 Stamps used: {3 Daisies} {Mervynboy} and {Hat Cube}

I had great fun colouring the flowers and Mervyn's hat with watercolour paints and adding a few white splats!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. remember the BLOG HOP is still open for your chance to win some of the new stamps ♥ And of course, this challenge is open until the end of the month.

  Happy creating, Gez 

3 comments:

  1. Love this Gez and am just hoping that I have ordered those daisies seeing how you have used them here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed this challenge Gez! Love it!!
    Great colours and stamp combination. Wishing I had ordered those daisies now (slaps head).
    Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx