Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #238 What's old is new

It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at the {Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog} This week our lovely talented {Valerie Wilson} would like you to give something old new lease of life..   

I've taken a card I made a few years ago that's just been stuck in a box and turned it into a journal page adding paint and washi tape around the outside edges and giving it a new lease of life in my journal!

Great challenge Val! We look forward to you joining us..


{Moon Girl's Crow} one of my original stamps from {Stampotique Originals} always nice to see old favourites again.

The Design Team have lots of inspiration for you {HERE}.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Gez, Moon Girls Crow looks fab here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Sue just said, lol!
    Seriously lush.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx