Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Stampotique Designer Challenge #240 Crack me up!

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge blog} and this week our gorgeous spotlight designer {Kathi Rerek} is wanting a good laugh with her brand new 'Crack me up! challenge..

I'm spending less and less time in my studio at the moment and can sympathise with our dear Cinderella!

I hope you can join in the fun!



Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog, the design team are waiting to share their inspiration with you!


  Happy creating, Gez ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love this make - I only wish I could get your posts in my email box!!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Gez, what a fab quote! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm repeating myself here but . . . love it Gez!!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend, sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, fab tag with a great quote! Sending hugs your way and hoping more studio time becomes a possibility before too long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx