Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 27 May 2016

Stampotique and Alice in Wonderland Mash up

In celebration of the brand new movie out today the Stampotique Design Team have been busy working away creating lots of wonderful artwork on an Alice theme... (see HERE!)

Here is a card I made a while ago as featured in Craft Stamper.. One of my happiest creations for Stampotique Originals.


  Happy Alice day!


Stamps used: Mushroom ForestAliceCatepillarRabbit, Chessy 
and the lovely Scalloped Lace Border

Hope you get to see the movie

Gez ♥

5 comments:

  1. this is just fab beyond words :) :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile Gez! Sorry not to have been around for a while! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, this brings back such happy memories :) I love ♥ it. What a lovely surprise when I saw your blog comment pop up..thank you so much..Been thinking of you a lot lately...hope you are looking after yourself and everyone is well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, full of fun, colour and Alice magic. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing card Gez, it all works so beautifully together, FAB!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx