Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 8 May 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #243 Motherly Love

This week over at the [Stampotique Designers Challenge] blog it's all about  l o v e .. {Claudine Criner] is getting us in the mood to share some 'Motherly Love' and we also have a very talented Guest Designer joining us for May..

I struggled with this challenge initially as my beloved Mum passed sometime ago but she remains in my thoughts everyday, more so at the moment.. she loved flowers and always wanted her family to be happy.. so in memory of my Mum I have created something bright and cheerful ♥


The flowers were coloured using watercolour paints and coloured pencils, so much fun to let lose!

The edges of the card were distressed and mounted up onto more cardstock and the sentiment 'Be Happy' was stamped directly onto the patterned cardstock.

Thank you for calling, I hope you can join in the fun.

Also, on the challenge blog is a [Design Team Call] 
you'll have to be quick if you haven't already seen the announcement as the closing date is the 9th of May, good luck to all. xx

Happy creating, Gez ♥
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, That is a beauty, I already said :D But I wanted to thank you for your visit!! Hope you're having a wonderful and sunny Sunday, it's gorgeous here :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! Thoughts of my Mum are always happy memories too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx