Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #245 Circles

This week the lovely and talented Kristen Catalano would like you to include circles on your creation over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Here is a card I made for the challenge, my circles in there being very subtle :)


Great challenge this week as always, I hope you can join in the fun!

I stamped [3 Daisies] three seperate times onto different coloured acrylic painted collage papers, fussy cut and added them to another copy of the stamped imaged using only a little glue in the centre of each flower so the petals are a little 3D and stand off the card.

[Abstract Foliage] was also stamped directly onto the background paper then the whole piece cut and mounted onto a blank white card along with the greeting [Dream in color] 

A quick simple card!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy creating, Gez ♥
 

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx