Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Stampotique Designers Challenge #246 Anything but black

This week over on the [Stampotique Designers] challenge blog the lovely and very talented [Sam Read] is challenging you to not use any black on your creation. 

Here is a journal page I made for the challenge.


 What makes you different... makes you beautiful ♥

A simple watercolour background stamped with [Oodles of Doodles] and [Mash up] using purple and orange StazOn ink pads.

[Florrie Doodle Dolly] was stamped directly onto the page also using purple ink and then stamped again onto some painted deli paper, fussy cut and added to Florrie! She reminds me of a little buttercup today!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have lots more inspiration to share with you. Have a lovely day.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx