Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Tando Creative ~ Things with wings

It's my turn today to share something with wings for this weeks Designer challenge over at the [Tando Creative Blog]. Remember, you can join us for your chance to win a grab bag of Tando goodies.....

Here is a tag I decorated for the challenge..


I started with one of the blank [Long Tags] from the 5 pack. My first time working with one of these, they are a good thickness and definately won't buckle under heat or wet medias and the length is so awesome!

The background was created using anything laying around my desk, mostly paints, inks and a few pastels.

Texture paste was applied to the long tag through the [Letters] mask to add some dimension to the background. 

Then the fun began decorating one of the large butterflies from the [Butterfly Grab Bag] Again, anything that was laying around my desk got thrown onto this lil guy! It is so sparkly in the sunshine!


 Too much fun!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Happy Sunday, Gez ♥


5 comments:

  1. Great tag - I love your sparkly butterfly! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tag..Chris is right..the butterfly is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers on your tag, thank you for the inspiration, it's fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gez <3 This butterfly is awesome!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Gez, sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx