Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #248 All creatures great and small

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the [Stampotique Designer's Challenge] blog. 


Special thanks to [Nellie] this week for hosting my challenge. 
Thank you Nellie xx


Hold on tight.......... that's something I'm trying my best to do..........

Hoping this scheduled post, posts on time


There's nothing like the love of a dog is there? They love you unconditionally!


A simple tag, with a simple message. Stamps used: [Dog Cube], [Daniel's Hearts] and Kate's gorgeous [Doodle Cube]


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Internet explorer is finally letting me leave you a comment :) I love this, beautiful colours and textures and I just want to scoop that little dog up and take him home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo sweet, don't you just love the dog cube. Love the background combination too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yes, this is fabulous I love it, the colours are so soothing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This really is gorgeous! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx