Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #250 Butterflies and flowers

There's a fabulous new challenge today over at the {Stampotique Designers Challenge} blog and our lovely hostess this week {Jackie} would like you to include butterflies and flowers on your creation.

I have created a simple journal page... holding on tight... to the words.. don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened close to my heart this week as an era comes to an end..



My last post for Stampotique Originals as a Design Team Member..

Just wanting to say a BIG 'Thank You' to everyone 
that's taken the time to leave me a blog comment 
or a Facebook 'like'

Thank you to Carol & Jim for a wonderful five and a half years
and special thanks to a very supportive Team.

I love you all, thank you.   
  
   Gez



10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous finale! I love these delicate colours! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I love what you create :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, I am with Chris, a fabulous finale....Gosh, I remember when you first told me you were joining Stampotique....so many gorgeous creations and so many happy memories. Take care and I look forward to seeing more of your ART. XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Gez and so sorry to see you go ! Keep creating !!!
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too Honey and your amazing art work! ๐Ÿ’œ
    XOXO Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed Stampotique because you are/were part of the team. What do I do now? No special Gez input. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your page Gez... You will be missed a lot by the team, all your work (past and present) is just truly amazing.... Boohoo.
    Please continue your arty adventures in the direction you prefer, I will continue to follow you as I did in the past here or on FB as much as possible, never too far don't worry... and present each time you need :)
    Loving your artwork, always!!!
    Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, I'm going to miss you *sniff*.
    This is such a beautiful piece of art, sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely journal page to finish off your DT membership with. Look forward to see what you come up with in the future.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx