Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 12 June 2016

The Artistic Stamper ~ June's Creative Challenge ~ Red, Blue & Yellow

I love a good challenge and when I saw the gorgeous colour challenge over at [The Artistic Stamper] my Muse kept whispering.. go on.. you know.. you.. want too...

Resistance is futile, Right?!! 

This month the gorgeous Design Team would like you to get creative and play along using red, blue and yellow.... Yummmmmmy !!

 Here's my tag for the June challenge..


I created a simple tag by first collaging the background and painting with first watercolour and then acrylics.. I think I might be finding my style !! Throw everything at my W.I.P!

The words/sentiment are from the [Journaling Words II] stamp collection which I gratefully bought a few years ago when Jennie was at Port Sunlight!

I hope you like my tag ♥ It was wonderful to create something just for fun ♥ I am looking forward to following my bliss more and more as the year continues..

  Happy creating, Gez ♥



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Gez :) I like the heart and red circles keep catching my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Gez.. I hope you continue to follow your bliss..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Resistance is futile!... Even bad Aaargh, when I see this tag, So beautiful and lovely with the little heart... Just Loving this one, and all your tags and other artworks Gez!!!! Please, please, never stops my lovely. Even more since art helps to make us feel well when we are not living good times.
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choices! A beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Gez, wishing you a good weekend, hugs on the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is brilliant Gez! Following your bliss is definitely good! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful tag ! thank you so much for using Artistic Stamper's stamps, and sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps and hope to see you again over at The Artistic Stamper !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx