Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 18 July 2016

Tando Creative meets Stampendous!


Hi Gez here, delighted to be sharing a creation with you today using the [Straight edged arch]


Arches - Straight edged small

I created a background by collaging random pieces of paper on to the chipboard arch adding thin layers of acrylic paint after stamping and embossing the arch with the gorgeous [Cityscape] stamp designed by mixed media artist Nathalie Kalbach.


To create the stars I used the [Hippy Chick Mask] by Andy Skinner

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Hippy Chick

by first applying a thick layer of texture paste then a layer of  [Frantage Jewel Kit: Silver]

Frantage Jewel Kit: SILVER

 Oh my goodness, how yummy!


The stars were then outlined with a black watercolour pencil to add depth. I hope you like my project. Thank you for looking and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

If you would like to call over to the [Tando Creative]
 blog for full hop details, today is day 1.  

 Happy creating, Gez ♥



3 comments:

  1. Awesome project! Loved what you did with the stars stencil and Frantage kit. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and I love ♥ that stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This arch is simply fabulous Gez, love it!!!!!
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx