Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 17 July 2016

Tando Creative ~ Packaging




I am delighted to be sharing a project with you today over on the [Tando Creative] blog using packaging.

Oh my goodness, this was sooooooo much ! 

I used the black backing card that comes with Andy Skinner's [Burning Rubber Mask]


I folded the card and made an accordian book.

 Then I decorated the cover by first painting a background with acrylic paints and then painting a bird and branch from the [Mini pack of Birds and Branches]

 Mini pack of Birds and Branches

One coat of acrylic paint and NO Gesso required!


  SO CUTE! ♥♥

 Surprising what you can do with a piece of packaging!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday ♥

Be sure to call back tomorrow for the start of a very exciting week.. Details and more [HERE]



4 comments:

  1. wow what a striking piece Gez, so colourful - great project xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Gez, this is even more adorable that I thought!!!!
    Wonderful idea to recycle this piece of black packaging this way (I always used it myself, but just to mat some cards), loving to bits the result here, fabulous
    Great work as usual :)
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning result, great recycling too, I love it Gez :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx