Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 22 July 2016

Tando Creative ~ Stampendous BLOG HOP

Hello and welcome to my blog if this is your first time visiting I am delighted that you are here. 

I am proud to be part of the [Tando Creative] design team who are teaming up with [Stampendous] for a GIANT blog hop!

If you have come here first, please head over to the [Tando Blog] or [Stampendous] to find out full details. If you have arrive here from [Janelle] then you are in the right place!

I have a [Long Tag] to share with you today, these come as a set of five.


 I created a simple background using acrylic paints and a dry brush.

 

So hard to photograph all that sparkle! Stunning in real life ♥


The butterflies are from the [Butterfly Grab Bag]


Each butterfly was treated to a delicious coating of [Aged Rose Embossing Enamel]




DELICIOUS!


I hope you like my tag, it was so much fun to create!

You now need to hop on over to [Katy Leitch] to leave a comment.

If you leave a comment on everyone of the blogs on the hop you will be in with a chance this prize of gorgeous Tando goodies. There will be a random draw on Friday 29th July.


For Stampendous products not available at Tando, you can find them in the U.K. at [Woodware] and in Europe at [Pink Your Life]

 I hope you enjoy the hop. Good luck for the draw. Gez ♥


26 comments:

  1. Cool tag Gez, love the distressing. Zoe (Grimsby UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gez, hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Will have to give this technique a try. Really love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkalisciously magical!! I am in love with these beautiful and sparkly butterflies! Very elegant and shiny!!! TFS!
    Barb in VT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterflies are just gorgeous! Love that aged rose embossing enamel, yummy!
    Becca from FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaw-droppingly gorgeous!!! Now I want to make a frantage butterfly or two or three!!! Absolutely LOVE this!!!
    <3
    Janis in ID

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous.
    The butterflies are so bright and beautiful.
    I would love to see it in person - I know
    it glows.
    thanks for sharing an amazing piece.
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez this tag is stunning! I will definitely have to create a similar version for myself. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gez, this tag is absolutely stunning..love ♥ the background...I love how you say 'I created a simple background' I wish my simple backgrounds looked like this....the Butterflies are lush..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cool tag Gez, so jewelled with fab frantage !!

    hugs Diane xx ( UK)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag Gez! Those butterflies look amazing with their Frantage dressing and the subtle background colours really set them off a treat.
    Fliss in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your butterflies are stunning! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific looking tag
    and the butterflies
    are gorgeous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful, sparkly butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful, sparkly butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome textures with the Embossing Enamel and Gold Dust! Gorgeous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the rustic background for these sparkly butterflies.
    Sue in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! Totally love everything about it . Sheffield, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gez, sorry to have not visited you before to look at your genius creativity for the blog hop!!!
    Fab tag here, the butterflies are really fantastic covered with old gold and aged rose!! Great idea!
    And I see a lot of wonderful (new?...) Tando goodies, wow!!!! :D
    Hugs from my (new and in progress...) craft room, yeah, can you believe that... :D I'm very happy and feeling lucky for once! :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gez, sorry to have not visited you before to look at your genius creativity for the blog hop!!!
    Fab tag here, the butterflies are really fantastic covered with old gold and aged rose!! Great idea!
    And I see a lot of wonderful (new?...) Tando goodies, wow!!!! :D
    Hugs from my (new and in progress...) craft room, yeah, can you believe that... :D I'm very happy and feeling lucky for once! :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Gez, sorry to have not visited you before to look at your genius creativity for the blog hop!!!
    Fab tag here, the butterflies are really fantastic covered with old gold and aged rose!! Great idea!
    And I see a lot of wonderful (new?...) Tando goodies, wow!!!! :D
    Hugs from my (new and in progress...) craft room, yeah, can you believe that... :D I'm very happy and feeling lucky for once! :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooops!!!! So sorry for the repetitive messages... Pls delete them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooops!!!! So sorry for the repetitive messages... Pls delete them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Gez, sorry to have not visited you before to look at your genius creativity for the blog hop!!!
    Fab tag here, the butterflies are really fantastic covered with old gold and aged rose!! Great idea!
    And I see a lot of wonderful (new?...) Tando goodies, wow!!!! :D
    Hugs from my (new and in progress...) craft room, yeah, can you believe that... :D I'm very happy and feeling lucky for once! :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx