Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Anything Goes over at Tando Creative

I am delighted to be sharing a journal page with you this week for the 'anything goes' challenge over at [Tando Creative] using a heart from the [Mini - Hearts] pack along with some of the gorgeous white embossing powders and enamels from [Stampendous]


My page was created using acrylic paints, rubber stamps and washi tape. 

The heart was treated to a generous layer of clear crackle glaze, embossing enamels, powders and glitter so much fun!


Full products details available over on the [Tando blog].

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Gezzy, sending big hugs to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Lovely colours and great layering! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx