Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 August 2016

Reach for the stars!

Happy August everyone!

I have a card to share with you today for the [Anything Goes] challenge over on The Artistic Stamper blog and also the [Tando Creative] colour challenge theme.

The gorgeous girlie stamp is a StarTrish Wordgirl Design by Trish Latimer available from the [Artistic Stamper] along with the [Life is like a circle] stamp.

I hope you like my card..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy creating, Gez ♥

9 comments:

  1. This is just ADORABLE my lovely!!!!!!!!! When I have some pennies I shall be shopping for those stamps, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez, gorgeous card...I love ♥ the colours you have used and Trish's stamp are fabulous, aren't they? You have made her look even more gorgeous...Be in touch soon. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, she is lovely. Love your stars. Hugs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background and she is a star, love it Gez :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gez ! This is beautiful! I seem to be behind everywhere at the moment so please forgive my haste here! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so darn lovely, Gez! Such amazing background and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx