Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 26 September 2016

Debut for Visible Image ♥

I am delighted and over the mooooon... to be sharing my first creation with you for [Visible Image] 

Have you seen them on Create & Craft lately? Or at Ally Pally? They are coming up to Port Sunlight really soon.. if you get the chance to see their fabulous stamps you won't be disappointed.

Visible Image stamps are clear, deeply etched stamps, you really don't need to apply much pressure when stamping and they stamp PERFECTLY first time.. the stamps come pre-cut and don't need mounting and are such good value for money. I have found each of the different stamp sets available compliment each other and before you know it you will have a beautiful collection of stamps that you can mix and match perfectly ♥

I've created a card using one of their sentiments [Take Chances] as the main focal point. First, I stamped and embossed the sentiment straight onto an acrylic painted background.  

I then decorated around the sentiment with more stamping from the [Scratch The Surface] set [De-stressed Background] and also [Ink Splats].

The beautiful swirls around the edge of the card and script come from the fabulous [Revolution]

 So much fun!


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

I urge you to check out these Visible Image places of interest..

 ~♥~

[Visible Image Shop] for all your stamps ♥

[Visible Image BLOG] for lots of Design Team inspiration ♥

[Show & Tell Monthly Challenge]  for your chance to win a £25 gift certificate ♥

[Visible Image FB page] for up todate news and offers ♥

 [Visible Image FB group] a place together and share our love for all things Visible Image ♥ 
 Lots of inspirational places to visit I am sure you will agree..
Happy creating, Gez ♥

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gez, beautiful painted background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant debut! Congratulations on you place on the DT! I love that quote and these colours look great! Will you be at Port Sunny? Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant debut....I LOVE ♥ your card. I'll be in touch very soon..Take care dear lady. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful Gez - love it to pieces!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours and I love that quote :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the quote and passed on your love! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations lovely lady, they're lucky to have you :) :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx