Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 17 September 2016

Tando Creative ~ Goes metallic

Happy weekend! 

Hi, it's my turn to share a creation with you today over on the [Tando Creative] blog. 

This weeks theme is metallic.. 

I've taken inspiration from the changing seasons.. the [Spoonful of GOLD DUST] encrusted glitter and flakes by Stampendous adds the perfect golden/metallic sparkle I was looking for my [Straight edged large arch] although it's been really mild this week in the North West of England the leaves are falling!


I hope you like my decorated arch. For full details please pop over to the Tando Creative blog to see how this arch came together [HERE] along with lots more inspiration from the Design Team.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Happy Autumn/Fall if you are in the northern hemisphere. 

Gez xx


4 comments:

  1. You have really captured Autumn Gez! This is wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez, this is beautiful..Loving the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Gez, Autumn is such a beautiful season, but I'm missing the long days already xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! This is so beautiful! As you can see i am trying to catch up!! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx