Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Tando Creative meets Ministry of Mixology

This week the Tando design team are getting their mixology heads on !!! Head on over to the [BLOG] to find out more..

Today, I am delighted to be sharing my creation for the Ministry of Mixology week using the oh! so GORGEOUS [Ministry of Mixology Kate Crane Journal] Sweeeeet !!!!

It comes blank so you can decorate your journal how ever you like... the Design Team are using their journals for all different projects, the journal is just so versatile.. I am using mine for art inspiration.. and will be sharing pages with you over the coming months.. here is my front cover..


  and a close-up of course!

 I have used a couple of the stars from the [Grab Bag of Stars] and coated them with a generous dusting of Silver Halo glitter mix from the [Frantage Jewel Kit] I also used the chipboard word [Create] as an embellishment for the front cover.

I can't wait to start using this journal, hoping it will help keep me motivated through the miserable winter months.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy creating Gez


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and love those blingy stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great cover design. I love it. I wish I could make mine look as good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover...so vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's gorgeous Gez! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous cover Gez...xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx