Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 20 October 2016

New Artist.. in residence !

I am delighted to be sharing my first project with you today for [Roc Nicolas] I have created a new front cover for my latest art/junk journal and what better way than to introduce you to my new artist in residence..




You can find lots more inspiration using Roc's stamps [HERE] over at the Facebook Group where our current swap is also under way. Pop by and say, Hi.. if you get the chance.

Thank you for all the lovely kind comments welcoming me to Roc's Design Team.

Until next time, Gez xx

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gez! Love your art journal cover and look forward to more as you journey along in Roc's Design Team! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party Dog is a favorite of mine, so I love this as your new journal cover! Welcome to Roc's Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Journal cover Gez. I just love ♥♥♥ it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx