Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Tando Creative ~ Leaves

Thrilled and delighted to be sharing a creation over on the [Tando Creative] blog today. This week the Design Team have been busy creating lots of inspiration using leaves.. here is my little faery door complete with leaves..






Such a beautiful kit to work with..






For more details please pop over to the [Creative Blog]


Happy creating, Gez ♥

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project Gez . Well done girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gez! This really is brilliant! I love the crackly door! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little Hi from me tonight Gez, to tell you that as soon as I saw this little door and project, I loooooooved it to bits!!!
    This is super adorable, so well done and magical... Looks like a marvellous fairytale little house :-)
    Sending you big hugs Coco xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wee faerie door Gez, the stone effect surround looks fantastic and I love the "glow" of the crackly door itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Gez - sending hugs your way from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dear lady, absolutely stunning...Love ♥♥♥ it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx