Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 10 October 2016

Visible Image ~ Be the reason..

Good morning!

I am delighted to be sharing a card with you today for [Visible Image]

  Be the reason.. 


 I created a simple background using acrylic paints and stamped the [Reason To Smile] sentiment as the main focal point. There's a little shadow under the sentiment as it's raised on 3D foam pads.. the photograph was taken on a rare day of sunshine !!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Don't forget you can see lots more Visible Image inspiration here..

[Visible Image Shop] for all your stamps ♥

[Visible Image BLOG] for lots of Design Team inspiration ♥

[Show & Tell Monthly Challenge]  for your chance to win a £25 gift certificate ♥

[Visible Image FB page] for up todate news and offers ♥

 [Visible Image FB group] a place together and share our love for all things Visible Image ♥ 
 








3 comments:

  1. Great card, love that sentiment Gez 😊Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Gez! What great sentiment - the dots are just right! ChrisX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it, the sentiment is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx