Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 November 2016

Poppin' good fun !

I am delighted to be sharing a postcard with you today over at [what's up roc]

First of all, I gave the postcard a coating of DecoArt white Gesso and while it was drying picked out a few colours to work with..


Once dried I added some collage paper scraps to the postcard to make it more sturdy for posting..


And then the fun began.. creating a background using some of my favourite DecoArt colours ♥


Once dried I added a few doodles and some of the gorgeous crackle glaze from DecoArt..


 The crackles soon started to appear !!


The sentiment is computer generated.. the [Screaming Bunny] is a wood mounted rubber stamp by [Roc Nicolas] available from [Stampotique Originals]

isn't he just the BEST!


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. You can find lots more inspiration by Roc and the Design Team over at [what's up roc] and also over at the Roc Nicolas Facebook group [HERE].

 Happy creating, Gez ♥


3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx