Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 7 November 2016

Visible Image ~ Be your own kind of Beautiful ♥

I am delighted to be sharing a postcard creation with you today for [Visible Image]

Have you visited their online shop just lately, it's super fast!!

I created a background using some of the highly pigmented DecoArt Fluid Acrylic paints in Titanium White, Primary Yellow, Green Gold, Cobalt Teal Hue, Pyrrole Red, Quinacridone Magenta and Carbon Black..


 And set about creating a rough urban graffiti style background.. 

I stamped the butterfly from the [Own Kind Of Beautiful] stamp set directly onto the postcard then again onto black cardstock.. the butterfly was fussy cut, and decorated with glitter glue.. always add some sparkle !! The butterfly was made to stand up right on the postcard as though it had just landed !


 I stamped and embossed the sentiment and hearts directly onto the postcard and added some doodles and more glitter !!

Finished postcard..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Don't forget you can see lots more Visible Image inspiration here..

[Visible Image Shop] for all your stamps and monoliths ♥

[Visible Image BLOG] for lots of Design Team inspiration ♥

[Show & Tell Monthly Challenge]  for your chance to win a £25 gift certificate ♥

[Visible Image FB page] for up todate news and offers ♥

 [Visible Image FB group] a place together and share our love for all things Visible Image ♥ 
 




Happy creating, Gez

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous postcard Gez..I love the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Gez! I love the splashes of colour with the decoart paints.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gez, so vibrant! I love your doodles too! I hope this week is kind to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx