Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Let It Snow!

Happy New Year! Welcome!

I would firstly like to thank everyone who took the time to call and leave me comments last year. That is so kind of you. Thank You!

I am delighted to be sharing a creation with you today over at [Tando Creative] The Design Team this week have been sharing their inspiration with you by creating tags and also welcoming our newest DT member. I hope you can call by..


Here is my tag for this weeks theme..

This last week has seen us have Thundersnow! And so it inspired my tag!


The background was created using the [Joined Snowflake] mask and Distress Inks.

[Urban - Cityscape] stamp by Stampendous was stamped and embossed directly onto the tag and coloured with watercolour paints, these [Long Tags] will keep their shape with heat, water and whatever medium you use.

Chunky white embossing enamel from the white [Frantage Jewel Kit] was used to pave the street with snow!


Three [Snowflakes] were painted with silver acrylic paint and then given a delicious coating of  glitter from the [Silver] Stampendous Frantage Jewel Kit.



Tando products used:









Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Stay warm and safe if you are in the Northern hemisphere.

 Happy creating, Gez ♥


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx