Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 20 February 2017

Beautiful YOU!

Good morning!

I am delighted to be sharing a postcard today for the [Roc Nicolas Design Team] today and in the month of February the month of love.. why not send out a message of self-love to ourselves ♥

For my postcard I started with a layer of white Gesso and built up some layers of acrylic paint using some of the gorgeous DecoArt fluid acrylics available from [Tando Creative] in the UK. 

The background was stamped with Roc's [Scalloped Lace Border] and also a circle from the [Steampunk Border] stamp. 


I stamped Roc's gorgeous lady stamp [Daisyhead] onto smooth cardstock and coloured her using Copic markers


 then spots of [Crackle Glaze] were added to the flower on her hat..


Finished postcard..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥




2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This is fabulous! Such gorgeous colours and I love that lady! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez, she is gorgeous..I love ♥♥♥ her..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx