Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 19 February 2017

Love.. is in the air!

Love is most definitely in the air over at Tando's [Creative Blog] as the designers have been sharing their love inspired creations all this week.

Today it's my turn and I am delighted to be sharing this little project with you!


Here is my love conquers all tag ♥


I started with one of the set of 5 [Long Tags] and gave it various coats of DecoArts [Fluid acrylics] 

I left the tag to dry and painted 3 cogs from the [Heart Cogs Mix] then added a coat of [Clear Crackle Glaze] 



Everything dried fairly quickly and I assembled my tag adding some of the gorgeous [Spoonful of RUST] to the finished tag, where I added it to the hearts I sealed it in with a thick coating of clear glue.

Thank you for calling, I hope you like my tag ♥

Happy creating, Gez ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh How I love this rustiness! Incredibly beautiful Gez! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx