Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 20 April 2017

Be...... Tag ♥

I am delighted to be sharing a tag with you today for the [Roc Nicholas] Design Team.

I am trying to be.. calm.. be.. mindful.. be.. forgiving..

Just.. BE !


I created a tag using Distress Inks for the background and a little water and light stencilling. Then stamped [Scooter Girl] directly onto the tag along with [Heart Vine] and added some sparkly washi tape!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. You can see lots more inspirational creations over at [what's up roc] and also over at the Facebook [FAN page]

  Happy creating, Gez ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx