Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 May 2017

Anything Goes at Tando!

I am delighted to be sharing a post with you today over at Tando Creative's blogspot [HERE!] All week the Design Team have been creating inspiraton for the 'anything' goes theme.. here is mine..

I LOVE the new little houses from Tando ♥♥


Using [DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics] and [Clear Crackle Glaze] make these projects so much fun to create ♥


My completed tag ♥


As seen on TV! 

Did you know Tando Creative will back on your screens on the 24th May at 10am and 5pm GMT over on the Hochanda craft channel. Tando and the Design Team have lots of new products and inspiration to share with you. 

Not to be missed!

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gez this is gorgeous, I love ♥ it.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx