Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Tando Creative ~ June Colours

Hi, I am delighted to be sharing a project today over at the [Tando Creative Blog]. I've been playing with the brand new colour theme for June!
  

 These colours are just soooooo PRETTY! ♥♥♥

I've created a tag ♥


These colours are so much fun to work with.. for full project details please pop on over to Tando's Creative [BLOG] 

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy creating, Gez ♥

 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the vibrant colours on your paint palette, Gez. Fantastic little tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx