Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Mixed Media Boards by Tando Creative

This week the Design Team over at [Tando Creative] have been creating projects with the versatile [Mixed Media Boards]

I have two boards to share with you today as seen on TV!


The background was created using DecoArt [Fluid Acrylics], rubber stamps and the [Clock Mask], these boards are just the right thickness so they don't buckle when heated up or wet!

The second mixed media board was also painted and then more paint was added through the [Tree Mask]

Both mixed media boards were then embellished with laser cut greyboard birds from the following sets.. [Whimsical Birds 1] and [Whimsical Birds 2] 


These were so much fun to make! The mixed media boards come in a set of five and each set of Whimsical birds come in a set of six. So lots to play with!

Here are a few more samples using [Tags] as well as mixed media boards for backgrounds and lots of Whimsical birds!



 Happy creating, Gez ♥



1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gez! These are fabulous! I shall look out for the birds!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx