Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 20 August 2017

Tando Creative ~ Anythings Goes..

I am delighted to be back in the studio after a summer break with my family and itching to get creative again.

Today, I have a mixed media board from Tando Creative to share with you.

I was just so in the mood to make something wintry (see how I avoided the 'C' word.. hehe..



Playing around today with a gorgeous stamp and sharing this project with the [Roc Nicolas Design Team] fan page over on Facebook. 

I turned my back and the sun came out!


This gorgeous Christmas tree stamp [Roc's Tree] is available from her rubber stamp range available over at [Stampotique Originals]


For full project and products details please pop over to the Tando Creative [HERE]

 Happy creating, Gez ♥




1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx