Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 1 September 2017

Tando Creative ~ Anything Goes..

Happy September everyone!

Where is this year disappearing too.. I don't know!!

I am delighted to be sharing a tag today over at [Tando Creative] blogspot for the create a tag challenge week.. follow the link for full details.. [HERE]

Also, a note for your diary.. Tando Creative will be back on your TV screen on Monday, 4th September at 8am & 12 noon, sharing some favourite products with you and some brand new ones as well.. the Design Team have had so much fun creating for the show.. I hope you can join us ♥ See here.. [TV Schedule ~ Hochanda]


 Happy creating, Gez ♥


1 comment:

  1. Wow Gez! It's getting late but couldn't resist a peek at this! I shall go to bed with a smile! Hope you are OK! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx