Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 15 October 2017

Tando Creative ~ Same but different..

Hi! Good morning!

I am delighted to be taking part in the same but different challenge over at [Tando Creative] all this week the design team have been sharing their creations using the same [Shrine 1] Tando Creative kit.

The shrine comes flat packed but don't worry! Construction is easy giving a finished overall size of approx. 100mm x 70mm x 145mm tall. Laser cut from sturdy thick greyboard. A dream to work with and as the design team have shown there are just so, so many possibilities with this shrine. 


Here are the pieces de-constructed.. 





.. finished shrine..







don't do as I did.. and forget to paint the underside of the pieces !!








Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Have a great autumn! Gez ♥


1 comment:

  1. Morning dear Gez...this is fantastic...LOVE it.. Hope all is well with you, I'll be in touch soon, I promise..Life is a little crazy at the moment!! Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx